Get on board and join a globally connected European network of European and International fairs that is dedicated to strengthen, support and promote Cultural Heritage, Art and Restoration. If you wish to become an HERI-FAIRS member, please fill the form.
1. Associate Partner: Can be Associate partners only the Institutions that organize Fairs of Cultural Heritage, Art and Restoration.
2. Institutions: Public Institutions as City Hall or University.
3. Association & Foundations: Non Profit Associations, ONG, Foundations.
4. Companies : European Companies that deal with materials for restoration, cultural marketing, tourism, cultural heritage.
5. Supporting Members: Patrons, Freelancers, Stakeholders and people that want to support the network.
After applying for membership using the online form, the HERIFAIRS team will contact you to confirm and verify the details. The membership application is reviewed and approved by the Executive Board.
Benefits of our partners
- Services dedicated to all operators of Cultural Heritage
- Common calendar of events
- Consulting for the organization
- Tax-Administrative Consultancy
- Technical-Scientific Consultancy
- Sharing ideas
- Support for European projects
Tasks of our Partners